top of page

Visa Information

Do I need a visa to visit Israel?

Please check with the Embassy of Israel in your country for the most up-to-date and accurate information. In general, citizens from most North American and European countries are able to enter Israel with a three-month tourist visa, which is given upon arrival. More details can be found through this link of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. To determine if you require a visa, the following link to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has a regularly updated list of visa requirements to Israel by country. 


Information about the tourist visa:

A B/2 visa is granted to someone who wishes to stay in Israel for only a short time (e.g.: a visit, tourism, a business meeting or to study in a Hebrew Ulpan). A person who enters Israel on a B/2 visa is not allowed to work in the State of Israel. A B/2 visa is valid for up to three months from the date of issue. The duration of the stay in Israel will be determined by the Border Police. A visitor who wishes to extend his or her visit may submit an application at one of the regional population administration offices of the Ministry of the Interior.


I need to apply for a visa, what do I have to do?

Please contact the Embassy of Israel in your country for assistance.


Can TLVMUN assist in the visa application process?

Once you have registered and paid for the conference through MyMUN, the Secretariat can support your visa application by providing a letter stating that you will be attending the conference. To receive such a letter, please submit a request under the ‘Contact Us’ tab. We recommend in all cases that you complete registration and apply for your visa as soon as possible.

bottom of page